Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
60g Triple chocolate biscotti
25g butter (melted)
100g whipping cream (not whipped)
100g dark chocolate
100g full fat cream cheese
50g dark chocolate
20ml veg oil
1. Finely crush the biscotti, mix in the melted butter & place evenly 5 mm thick in the bottom of a tart ring or jar.
2. Place half whipping cream in a thick bottomed pan & bring to the boil, pour onto the chocolate & stir until the chocolate has melted.
3. Semi whip the other half of the cream & gradually fold in the cream cheese, then mix with the cooled chocolate cream mixture
4. Pour the chocolate mixture into the ring & chill in the fridge until set.
5. Melt the chocolate reserved for the topping then slowly add the oil. Pour over the cheese cake allowing to set before serving
Milk, Wheat, Eggs, Soya